Sunday, December 20, 2009

2010 Goals

We are winding down on the conclusion of 2009. I hope all of you have accomplished the goals you set out for as we began 2009. With a new year soon upon us, it is time to again revisit those thoughts and set some new goals.

As we spoke about in the meeting, lets set goals that are measurable and obtainable. On January 4 we will begin another eight weeks of personal commitment. Eight weeks, from Januuary 4 until March 1, lets strive to make improvement. Weather that improvement is in your minds, hearts or bodies lets accomplish a goal we have thought about over the past several months.

I have enjoyed our meetings and like how we have become our own small group. With the new year soon here, lets see if we can bring a friend or family member to join us.

Please post or email me those fitness goals you want to accomplish by March 1. Remember attainable and measurable. If you can accomplish those goals, I will offer a free thirty minute personal training session for you as a reward of your accomplishment.

Please post those goals or email me the goals at fitforduty@att.net.

My goal is going to be a 95 TGU with an olympic bar.

2 comments:

  1. 100 pullups in under 9:00.
    500# Deadlift.
    200# shoulder press.
    120 reps on 5min 55#KB test.

    Always thinking big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull-ups ..... I want to be able to do 3 consecutive pull-ups (keeping in mind I can't do ANY yet!)

    ReplyDelete