Monday, December 28, 2009

Chiropractor Dinner

At our last meeting there was a little discussion about chiropractic care. I will share with you that I am 100% committed to my chiropractor. I will see him about any concern about my health before I make a visit to my primary physician. I have personnally seen this type of care do wonders for my son Austin! Dr. Tim, my chiropractor, is located in Lombard and he hosts monthly free dinners to discuss the care his office could provide to you and your family. Please see the below invitation to the next dinner. If you decide to go, let me know and I will join you. Dinners are really good and the presentations are not too long.

Learn the 5 Keys to Amazing Health!

Free community dinner

1. Nutrition: Learn what foods are best for your body.
2. Exercise: Burn twice the fat with only 10 minutes of exercise.
3. Reduce Stress: Learn easy steps to decrease stress and anxiety.
4. Eliminate Toxicity: Remove toxins and unnecessary medications.
5. Nerve supply: Boost your nerve system to heal your body.

Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 6:30 p.m.

Buca Di Beppo Restaruant
90 Yorktown Rd., Lombard

Register yourself and up to four adult guests.

Call (630)235-6353 to reserve your seat. Seating will be limited to first come first served.

No comments:

Post a Comment