Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you!! Have we thought about and prepared those goals for 2010. My list has gotten much larger and I will share them with you at out meeting on Thursday. Today I will begin posting "No weight workouts" and will continue for the entire year. There will be intermittent breaks where we may add no shorter duration workouts similar to the "Prison Workouts." Prison Workout 2 will begin January 11.

Lets stay focused and continue to make good food choices. Please email me with any concerns or questions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi All,

    I will not be able to make Thursday's meeting, but wanted to wish you the happiest, healthiest 2010! May the new year bring us all a renewed sense of commitment.

    See you soon,
    Kim L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Kim! I got your email maybe can get you in on that olympic tri too! I know you could do it!

    ReplyDelete