Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prison Workout "PWO#1"

This is a workout with 25 sessions. Each week contains 5 daily sessions. If you cannot fit 5 sessions into a week, then work at your own pace. Begin with WO#1 and continue through #25. Do not skip a workout.

For days calling for AS MANY ROUNDS AS POSSIBLE: record you number of rounds completed in the 20 minutes. For days calling for AS FAST AS POSSIBLE: record the time it took to complete all rounds.

For video instructions on the movements visit:
http://trinitytraining.blogspot.com/

Scroll down the right column as you do on this page until you find PWO video section.

Work out one begins tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good, should be done just in time for Lou's new one he is coming out with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be great change of pace and muscle confusion! Nick I did that TGU work out, tought! Good but tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For all you participating in the PWOs: please do yourselves a favor and do NOT skip around, cherrypick, or skip sessions. The 25 WOs are put into a methodical order. If you allow yourself to skip, you are probably trying to avoid certain movements...maybe because you are not very good at them. Avoidance only puts you further behind!! Face them. Beat them.

    When I did the PWO#1, I scheduled Sun and Thurs as my two recovery days. I kept a 3-1-2-1 template of work/rest days. I really think a 4th day in a row would have been too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, I am going no recovery days here. 25 straight work outs. No weights, the muscles do not need recovery, its more our heads. I am going to try and push through. If a break is needed, take it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pick up my tractor tire and one heavy duty truck tire Friday so I am going to try and work them in somehow with tires tosses and sledge work.

    ReplyDelete