Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Health and Wellness Meeting

I need to cancel todays meeting at 1130. Please stay focused and think about doubling that weight loss for next week!

For next weeks meeting I would like everyone to share a challenge they have faced over the last several weeks. How did you face this challenge? Did you overcome it? If you did overcome the challenge this should build even more confidence in yourself.

Keep up the good work! Train hard and remember if this was easy we would all be HOTT!

2 comments:

  1. Missed seeing everyone today - one thing I have encouraged a friend about that I will share is really think about what you put in your mouth - i it worth the calories/points? Will it do my body good - have a great week everyone and I look forward to hearing about handling challenges. I admit limiting coffee is very tough and some days I just don't want to! That's okay though -
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I will admit I gave in to temptation today with a chocolate muffins (not a muffintop!).It definitely was NOT worth it! I missed seeing you too. See you next Thursday.
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete