Friday, October 23, 2009

New Goal!

My friend Lou has gotten my pumped about a new strength goal. Please read the following article about the turkish get up (TGU). This is an amazing exercise that works so many muscles. What can be as functional as getting up from a reclining position and then laying back down? to spice it up we just need to add some resistance.

Saturdays workout will be these! Turkish get ups! I would like you all to review the below description. Whether you use no weight, a kettlebell or a dumbbell, it does not matter; lets just get up and lay down.

As for my new goal, it will be a TGU with #75 on a bar by Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Schlik: Good luck on the goal. I got the 75#KB TGUs down pat. Now I gotta start using a barbell too...I need more damn room to swing that thing around. I don't need a busted-up mirror in the gym!!!

    ReplyDelete