Friday, October 30, 2009

Healthy Focus

Thank you again for attending yesterdays meeting. You are all doing great things! Staying positive and recognizing small settle improvements. Remember this is not easy!! I really enjoy meeting with all of you and talking. Hearing and talking fitness and health inspires me even more. You all have so much to be proud of. Keep up the efforts.

I am going to take off the next three days from the WOD's. Please resort back to prior ones and repeat a workout or two over the weekend. For those of you preparing for that run, no running or walking less then 30 minutes. Keep that intensity high!

Has anyone been able to look at the TrinityTraining blog page? What do you all think? Who is in with me for the PWO #1 series. We can start it this week and continue through until race day!!!

Please let me know if your in so I can keep up my status with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment